Countdown to 2010- Day 48-
Are you crystal clear about your goals? If you don't know where- exactly where- you are going then you are never going to get there. As we approach the end of the year it is time to get really serious about our goals.
Time to go get a 2010 calendar if you haven't already and start planning NEXT year right now. In the past, I always made my New Year's Resolutions on Jan 1st. Almost everyone does. Ask yourself what sets the top 10% apart from the other 90%. Be part of the 10%- Plan your 2010 right NOW!
I keep one large journal and list all my New Year's resolutions, every year, in the same journal. It is enlightening to pull out the book and compare one year after another. You get to see the whole picture that way. I have kept this book for 5 years and almost everything in my journal came true. Writing down your goals and getting clarity around what they are will help guide you towards them. It is a critical first step that you can't skip.
We are not going to wind down and disregard the last month of the year as a time when "nothing gets done" because of the holidays. Let's reverse it and get laser beam focused.